College/University In Lieu of School Visits
SAVE THE DATE
Fanshawe Virtual Open House
Key features include:
Nov. 9-13, 3 to 8 p.m. | Program sessions with faculty and current students
Nov. 14, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Webinars and live chats in our Student Services Showcase
Nov. 16-20 | One-on-one appointments with recruiters, explore virtual tours and helpful video resources to prepare them to start college
Nov. 23-27, 3 to 8 p.m. | Live drop-in sessions to speak with college experts and more one-on-one appointments with recruiters
Save the date and remind your students to register ahead of time, at openhouse.fanshawec.ca!
- Admission Requirements
- Career Paths
- Important College Dates and much more
Whether they're curious about our range of academic programs or want to explore campus life, Custom Viewbook allows applicants to discover what Mohawk is all about.
Create a Custom Viewbook »
- Niagara College: Where we are and what we offer
- College Services
- Financial Aid
- Admissions/Program Requirements
- How to Apply
- We continue to offer individual virtual school presentations that will accommodate your school’s schedule; offering sessions throughout the school day, after school, and in the evening.
- We offer a series of open virtual evening sessions throughout the fall that students can register for in advance.
- Monday to Friday 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. we offer a live chat option through our Future Students webpage that your students can use to connect one-on-one with one of our Liaison Officers.
Stay Connected with Lakehead University:
- Sign up at https://www.lakeheadu.ca/admissions/connect
- 2021 Viewbook - https://www.lakeheadu.ca/admissions/viewbook
- Weekly Webinar Series - https://www.lakeheadu.ca/admissions/events
- Book a 1 on 1 Meeting - Aaron Watson, Recruitment Officer
2. Book an individual, 30-minute meeting with one of our liaison officers.
3. Attend a webinar (various dates, times, and topics will be offered).
4. Attend one of our virtual event days.
Fall Campus Week runs from Monday, October 17, to Sunday, October 25. Students only need to register once to gain access to the whole week. Each day, they will get to chat with current students and professors, take virtual tours, and learn all about life at U of T. We invite you to explore Fall Campus Week!
During these times, we will offer drop-in virtual Zoom Office Hours. No appointment is necessary!
Our new publications.
Virtual Presentations –We have created an in depth presentation schedule and we are directing schools to have their students sign up to attend a session if interested in UWindsor. Presentations are offered daily with 11:30, 3:30 & 8:00 pm times available. The evening sessions are a great opportunity for student to invite parents to join in. We are also offering sessions that are faculty/program specific as well as some specialty sessions for First Generation students, students who identify as LGBTQ+ and students with Accessibility needs. The presentation schedule is posted on our website. We are offering multiple presentations weekly. Students can visit: https://future.uwindsor.ca/future-students and click on “Virtual Events & Webinars”
Coffee with a Recruiter –Do you have questions about your application or program? Are you wondering how to apply for awards or residence? Do you want to learn more about your next steps? Our team is ready to help. Make your Virtual Coffee with a Recruiter appointment today! We look forward to meeting you! Students can book an appointment at https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/StudentRecruitmentBookings@uwindsor.ca/bookings/
Virtual Campus Tours –Do you want to see what UWindsor's campus has to offer but can't make it here in person? We've got you covered! Sign up below to take a virtual tour with a Student Ambassador and experience UWindsor - virtually! Our Student Ambassador team will guide you through our extraordinary riverside campus, talk about their student experiences, and share the many ways that, as Lancers, they are Windsor Proud. Students can sign up for a virtual campus tour at https://future.uwindsor.ca/connect
Fall Open House –Future UWindsor students and their entourage can attend live webinars, and find out about programs, awards, financial aid, student support, and academic advising. They can also meet fellow students and student recruiters virtually in the Networking Lounge. No travel needed, you can participate from wherever you are. Students, parents, and guidance staff can sign up for Fall Open House at https://future.uwindsor.ca/open-house
Viewbook –Our Viewbook provides an overview of everything you need to know about the University of Windsor. We’ve got you covered from orientation to graduation! Print copies of our Viewbook will be mailed to you shortly. In the meantime, students can request a digital copy of our Viewbook at https://future.uwindsor.ca/request-materials